Need a last-minute, free costume for Halloween but you’re just not sure which Star Wars character you’d like to be?
Download and print these retro masks originally from Random House Publishing’s 1983 book, The Star Wars Book of Masks!
If you prefer, dress up as your favorite Revenge of the Sith characters with these Prequel Masks!
If you’d rather trick-or-treat as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and the rest of your favorite characters from our animated TV show, check out these The Clone Wars Masks
1. Print out the PDF mask set you want to wear.
2. Once printed, carefully use a pair of scissors to cut out eye holes and nose holes (so you can see and breathe once the mask is on).
3. With a hole puncher, punch out holes at both sides of the mask.
4. If the eye holes are too small for you to see through, enlarge them with your scissors. (You may want to ask an adult to help you with this.)
5. Next, cut two pieces of string, each approximately six inches long. Tie or tape each piece in each side hole you cut in Step 3.
6. Tie the ends together at the back of your head to hold the mask on.
7. The badges, watch and other accessories available to print out can be fastened with cellophane tape.
8. Go out and have fun with your new Star Wars disguise!