While his fellow Jawas tinker with discarded droids, Garden Jawa prefers to tend to a small garden of herbs and veggies.
Every once in awhile those pesky Geonosians infest his plants and he has get rid of them organically — and we’re not talking Jedi.
Here’s a few tips on how you can keep pesky, destructive insects out of your garden!
- Aim strong sprays of water from a garden hose at your plants to kill aphids.
- Spray aphids, mealybugs, spider mites, thrips and whiteflies with insecticidal soap and homemade garlic spray.
- Onion and mint are natural flea-beetle repellents.
- Place rocks around your garden so spiders (who eat many harmful bugs) have a place to live.
- Put up a bird house close to your garden. They’ll eat nasty slugs that slime up your garden.
Get more tips on organic pest control via OrganicGardening.com.